Saturday, February 18, 2006

GOD says, "Eff a bunch of Ann Coulter" and encourages folks to think about bunnies and global warming

newscoma writes...
Dear God,
Is the Powerball really out of the question?
Also, can I be liberal and Christian, or is that out of the question just like those woman Michelle Malkin and Ann Coulter always say.
I hope you get over being angry. That sort of wigs me out because you are like, sorta in charge of weather and disasters.
Tell Jesus Hi.

Dear Newscoma,
  1. I try to stay away from things like the lottery. Gets folks pissed off at me. But you go ahead and have your fun. Just remember, winning isn't everything.
  2. Yes, you can be both. What the hell does Ann Coulter know? I don't see her beating a path to the nunnery or leading anything resembling a "Christian lifestyle." (More on Christian Lifestyles at a later date... I'm about to get really worked up here... shaking it off... thinking about bunnies... ahh bunnies... bunnies are good... have you folks ever checked out Cute Overload? Lots of bunnies there... but I digress...)
  3. I'm God Almighty! I get to be angry just like everybody else. Think about when Gods like Zeus or Odin got angry (shout out to Zeus and Odin). All sorts of crap went on when they had people in their camp. Sheesh! I mean, at least they had other Gods helping them out. Something to be said for delegating responsibilities. I've tended to be a bit of a micromanager. These days I'm trying to think outside of the box. A little God 2.0 if you will. So yeah, I have some anger issues, but I'm working on it. Thanks for the concern, but there's no need to worry. As far as the weather goes, I'd be far more concerned about the effects of global warming than anything I'm apt to come up with.
  4. Jesus says, "Hey back atcha!"

4 Comments:

Blogger Newscoma said...

I feel better.

3:19 PM  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

I feel better too. Thanks be to God the Almighty

9:26 PM  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

anybody who uses sheez is ok with me. i am adding your link now. thanks.

4:14 AM  
Blogger Anne Johnson said...

God, I had no idea you had your own blog! I'm bookmarking you this instant! If you need help running things, we at "The Gods Are Bored" will be glad to send quality help to your camp.

Too tired to read much tonight, but that'll change in the morning.

Thanks to Tenn. Jed for the heads-up

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Heaven