Saturday, March 25, 2006

I speak through Terry Jones

It should be noted that many of you are worried about the troubles with American politicians, forgetting that an entire world exists. And in this world, other people are also fretting over the indigenous political climate.

Take Terry Jones (for whom I have absolute warmth and affection--he is not unlike a bunny in my estimation). I spoke through him recently.
Sources close to the archangel Gabriel report him as describing the Almighty as "hopping mad ... with sanctimonious yet unscrupulous politicians claiming He would condone their bestial activities when He has no way of going public Himself, owing to the MMW agreement" (a reference to the long-established Moving in Mysterious Ways concordat).

Take note George W. Bush: I have never spoken through you. I do not direct your actions. You will get yours in the end (so be especially careful when bending over).

9 Comments:

Blogger Anne Johnson said...

God Almighty, I like your style. Tomorrow is Sunday, maybe I'll go to church.

I never thought you spoke to Dubya, since he can't even spell your name.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Newscoma said...

This is comforting information to know that you aren't speaking through Bushy McChimp.
He is talking to someone though, who could it be and if its not you, I'm starting to worry?

1:00 PM  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

what a coincidence. Terry Gilliam speaks through me.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Tennessee Jed said...

I am thinking Geroge W. is the Apocalyptic president or one of the key splits in the road thereto...tell me if I am wrong here God.

1:08 PM  
Blogger GOD said...

Apocalyptic aschompoliptic!

Don't believe everything you read son.

Free will boy!

5:42 PM  
Blogger Masher1 said...

And there is the simple FACT that Good allways wins over EVIL Every single time.

(so dubya:When you see the light i hope I'm there to see it consume you)

6:46 PM  
Blogger Tits McGee said...

I think I love you. So what am I so afraid of?

1:46 PM  
Blogger rev. billy bob gisher ©2008 said...

god, what happened with the platypus?

6:27 PM  
Blogger Doo Dah said...

GOD ALMIGHTY
I MISS YOU
PLEASE COME BACK AND BLOG AGAIN

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Heaven